Thursday, May 19, 2011

HELP!!!!!! Vlcd 18

scale broke this morning had to go buy a new one and weighed 3 hours later than usual on a new scale... it said I had a 2.2 lb drop does this count... My old scale is not fixable... so I am not sure what to think... I know I am repeating myself but 3 hours later in the day I would weigh more than if I weighed at my usual 8:30 time... right... and if it is a lower number I prob did lose something last night right? Oh beegeezes this is confusing... I want to count it because that means I lost 2.2 more lbs... and I can't go back to my broken scale... but Is this untrue to my weight loss journey...what if my other scale would have said something diff or it could have said the same thing... I don't know... what would you do??? help!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had my scale broke and had to switch in the middle of my round.. sooo stressful! I say you just have to go with it and see how tomorrow goes!

    ReplyDelete