Saturday, May 7, 2011

VLCD6

EMERGENCY!!!!

My scale is broken... It is jumping all over the place... it said I gained 5 lbs and then it said that I lost 2 and everything in between... freaking out feeling frustrated, Hope got on and it did the same thing to her... But now I have no clue how I did yesterday and I am just so anxious... What if my loss yesterday was wrong and what if we get a new scale and it says I weigh more... what if this scale has been off the whole time... mini melt down... I NEED to know what I weigh today!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! VERY UPSET... I guess I will just keep doing vlcd and when we go get a new scale go from there, but that is gonna make this MISERABLE!

1 comment:

  1. That's awful, my scale is my biggest motivation. I look forward to it every morning!

    I use the digital Weight Watchers one from target.

    You were consistantly losing, no matter how the number labled the amount. That's gotta be a good sign. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete