Wednesday, May 4, 2011

VLCD3

Yesterday seemed to be much easier than the first day... No hunger and only got a headache before bed, and it was mild compared to the 3 days before... I am ashamed to say that I was disappointed this morning when I got on the scale... You may think I am crazy, but following the 6.2 lost yesterday I was just excited... I Lost 3.6 today which is great I realize, but I when I saw that it was .2 away from ten lbs... I was a lil bummed! I even tried to poop so that I could get that 10lb mark, but no dice (or poop, which ever you prefer!). I am however excited that I am only 8.4 lbs away from being out of the 300's... that will be a big break thru for me...

A positive... My goal for the first week was to get to 310 and I have already done that... so for that I say heck yeah! My next goal is to be out of the 300's by this time next week... that is 8 lbs in 7days!!! Come on Body you can do it!

Until next time... Peace, Love, and NO chicken grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment