Sunday, May 22, 2011

Phase 3 :(

After almost passing out yesterday, my scale and hcg have been taken away from me... I feel like I was getting immune to it, I was starving all the time and adjusting my dose was doing no good... I was and about all day yesterday and when my legs gave out with fatigue and I almost passed out... I was basicly forced to take a break... I ate phase the rest of the day and after searching the house this morning found my scale hidden in a drawer in the guest bedroom... and I didn't gain anything... so that is good... I am gonna give my body some time to stabilize and then I am gonna give it another go... I lost a total of 25 lbs on my first round so I am proud of myself... I would have liked to have lost another 13 lbs, but I have to be kind to my body... so until next hcg round... Hope you all are doing well...

2 comments:

  1. Cinderella,that is so scary! Are you ok? That sounds kind of like how I was feeling when I decided to stop taking the hcg. I know you are seeing the results, but I hope you are listening to your body too. I'm the last to lecture anyone - just be safe, girl!

    I've got my time of the month right now, and it's a painful round, so I'm not even worrying about the protocol, I'm just trying to eat reasonably. I haven't gained anything. However - I've noticed I've gotten lazy about my water intake over the weekend.

    Please be safe, don't trade being chubby for being anorexic. hugs! Chellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud! I am sorry you had a scary moment, it is good you listened to your body. Enjoy something yummy in P3 for me, I miss it already!!

    ReplyDelete