Saturday, May 14, 2011

vlcd 13

I have a confession... today my baby cousin had a dance recital, and the whole family went to olive garden... I was gonna just sit and eat an apple but after 10 members of my family nagged me for 30 min while we waited to be seated I almost gave in and just ordered whatever I wanted... let me tell you the smell was enough to make you cheat... I think I got a contact calorie high just being there... however I can not say that I stayed strong and just ate my apple... I ordered the grilled chicken breast with spinich and it had a cream sauce on top... I wipped as much of it off as i could, but I did have some of it... am I going to hcg diet hell for this... it is possible, however I have been stalled at the same weight for 3 days so there could be worse things to happen... LOL... go ahead tell me I am weak, that I let the calorie high effect my judgement, and that I am a VERY BAD GIRL... I deserve it... but let me just say this... IT WAS DAMN GOOD... and she was SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you wouldn't beat yourself up, it's just one day of many... Um says the jelly bean eating cheater! Yeah, i know the feeling of guilt i so cheated yesterday! Sadly it wasn't even worth it. The up-side is it probably wont be hapening again anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I knew you would make me feel better... Jelly Beans really... lol... I would have at least made it good and went for chocolate!

    ReplyDelete