Tuesday, May 10, 2011

VLCD 9

Is this some Kinda Joke!!!

I Just weighed and I gained a lb... I am not gonna freak out too much because I woke up about an hour later than usual and I am not feeling good head is stuffy ears are hurting... but I was sure I would hit the 200's today... ugh I think I am gonna go back to bed... the challange today will be getting enough water and eating because I feel like poop... speaking of poop I can't do that either... ugh!!!!

Dear Body... I know there have been a lot of changes lately but I am doing this for us, so that we can be stronger and healthier and live a long life... please join my team and don't get sick...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Maybe the gain weight is because you can't poop. Try water and salt in the morning on an empty stomach. My mom does that when she is extremely constipated and it works wonders for here. Just make sure you stay by a bathroom all day!
    Hope you feel better and keep strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I think if you gain you can do an "apple day." Too bad I don't know any details about that! Maybe Karyn does? Get lots of rest and drink tons of water. Coffee keeps things moving for me. I hope you feel better, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the "apple a day" is that you eat an apple before each meal, this causes to make you full and the sugar in the apple make the sugar cravings go away. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, an Apple day is when all you eat for the day is 6 apples spaced about 3 hours apart. They say they are purely physiological but mine worked great! Also smooth move tea works well for constipation problems.. but just don't do what I did and leave the tea bag in for longer then the box recommends.

    ReplyDelete