Monday, May 9, 2011

I used to have a Positve Attitude...

Chellie said..."Cinderalla, you have such an amazing attitude!:)"

This made my heart jump... and my first thoughts were I used to have a positive attitude... and then I sat there and stared at the computer... I DO HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE... I am fighting back tears as I write this, so sorry if it is a complete mess, But You see I have been depressed and down and hated myself for at least 2 years now... Before that I was Happy go lucky...the epitome of a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY I was a Fat girl but I would tell you proudly that you would never meet a fat girl cuter than me, I was FAT but I climbed mountains, I was Fat but I went and lived in africa by myself for 4 months and traveled to many other country's, I was FAT but I met the most amazing woman and she made me her wife, I was FAT and wanted to sing opera and didn't care what anyone else had to say about it, I was FAT and loved to dance and didn't think everyone was staring at me and making fun of me... my mom then died, I dropped out of college (opera major)... lost my dad, lost my grandma and then I started hating myself... I got sick all the time, I gained 50 lbs in 2 years, I NEVER wanted to go do anything because people "would make fun of me" I stopped enjoying my life... and until I began this journey I have not had an AMAZING ATTITUDE... But Chellie, thank you... because you made me realize that this change I am making to my body... Is also changing my soul... I am a Pretty FAT Girl, and I will climb mountains again, I will sing opera again even if it is only in my shower, I will DANCE when we go out because I love it, I will remember to say thank you for all the amazing things I have in my life and I will most importantly remember to Love myself... because I am Fan Freaking Tabulous~!

4 comments:

  1. You are Fan-Freaking-Tabulous! And I was so about to quit yesterday. I've definitly had my own self-loathing for quite some time. Let's flip it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONE AND DONE!!! WE will NOT quit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this was such an amazing post!! Feel very inspired.
    Thanks for that wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how awesome are you!!!!! I loved this post. You will succeed you will be healthy and you will do all the things you say you're going to do. Fantastic have a beautiful day lovely!

    ReplyDelete