Thursday, May 12, 2011

VLCD 11

BEEF vs CHICKEN

 And the Winner is...(drumroll please)........... CHICKEN...

I have had a tough couple of days... I gained and then lost a small amount... I had been trying to eat beef... I then decided to change to chicken for a few days to see what would happen on the scale... I am happy to say that after eating chicken all day yesterday, I am down 1.8lbs so at least for now I will stick to chicken...

I must say that today I feel proud, in 11 days I have lost 20.2 lbs and I can't believe how strong I have been... Yesterday was HARD... I was craving meat like it was my job, and not some greet people at Wal-mart job, like I was a Construction worker... lol... I had pre cooked some chicken and portioned it out and had it in my fridge and it took everything in me not to go eat it all... I was happy to be craving meat and not something sinful, but I think that made it worse, because I would reason with myself... tell myself that it wouldn't be so bad... it was just meat... lol... but I DIDN'T give in and the scale fairy rewarded me this morning... ha ha ha...

My goal was to be down to 295 by the end of this week, that would be 3 more lbs this week, we shall see... if I don't have anymore setbacks it could happen, but I am not gonna beat my head over it...

I wanted to share with you what I had for dinner last night it really hit the spot...

I precooked my chicken and then put a little hot sauce (no sugar) in a baggie shook my chicken in it and then rolled it in my melba toast that I has crushed up... it was delicious... I felt like i was cheating but NO!!! it tasted like a buffalo wing! YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

  1. 295 - Awesome! I am so happy for you, 20 pounds is amazing. I'm going to try your buffalo wing recipe - that sounds really good! Yesterday was hectic, I didn't have time to post. I was having a Bridget Jones kind of day anyway!

    ReplyDelete