Monday, May 9, 2011

VLCD8

ONE WEEK ON HCG ='s 18 lb's Gone... VERY EXCITING!!!

Weighed in at 300.2 this morning SO CLOSE!!! Tomorrow will be the day that this girl says Good bye to the 300's and HELLO to the 2's~!  

This weekend was rough for me, but I did not cheat once... I am am emotional eater... okay now I feel like I am at an AA meeting, but this weekend posed several  challanges for me because : 

1) the mother in law was in town and who isn't stressed when you have your mother in law in town...
2) Gram is in the hospital and now she has mersa(sp?) on top of the phenomena...
3) My mom passed away 4 years ago at the age of 50, this holiday is NOT a thrill to deal with...

I made this decision to change my life however because I do not want to die at 50 like my mom, so I took strength in the changes I am making for myself this weekend and made it thru without ever once cheating... YAY ME!!!

Today I am gonna enjoy this beautiful day and get ready for my happy dance tomorrow!!! (Hopefully I will lose... at least 1/2 a lb... )

2 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog, and like you I just started this weight loss journey. I look forward to reading about getting in the 200s. Keep up the good work! And know that even when you feel like giving up, there is people looking at you for inspirations! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. You are doing amazing!! 18 pounds in one week holy cow it took me 3 weeks on HCG to loose that much!

    ReplyDelete