Thursday, May 26, 2011

P3 not for long...

So I had to take an unexpected break... phase 3 has been fine... I am actually a lb below my last day on drops... I am going to get back on the loss train this weekend I am very excited to see the scale move again... my plan is to do another 23 day cycle and then take about a 6 week break... (if I can wait that long) and do it again... I didn't make my goal on the last round because of having to stop for health reasons... so I am hoping to hit a little below that goal on this round... Hope you all are doing great! I will try to check in more often it just has been a crazy week with all the tornados....

1 comment:

  1. Be safe, I have had the joy of hearing the tornado sirens go off several times recently! Its awesome you stayed the same during your little break into P3!

    ReplyDelete