Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vlcd 14

I can not believe I have actually made it 2 whole weeks... I have to say that as glad as I am that I have stuck with it for this long it seems as if it will never be over... I still have about 29 days left (I was gonna try to do 45 days) not even half way done yet... I sure hope that the scale starts working in my favor or It will be very tempting to stop after 23 days... I lost 18 lbs the first week and only  3.6 in week 2... not very encouraging... I randomly gained a lb one day and then lost it again and then stalled for 3 days... Finally lost 1.4 lbs this morning, but I don't know what I will do if I stall again this week... ugh the thought of it makes me sick at my stomach... however I took another set of pictures today and my stomach shows a big difference...so I guess even in not losing lbs this week I did lose some inches... My overall goal for this round was to get to 280... I am 16.6 lbs away from that goal... I wonder if I will make it... this last week makes me feel like It is impossible... I am not asking for another 18 lb week but 5 a week would be nice...


Dear Scale Fairy... Please help me... I want to feel encouraged again...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird how we get those stalls? Even if we're eating the same stuff every day? I knew it slow down, but it's discouraging. I think at the beginning there's a lot of water and stuff that's been sitting in our stomaches that goes first. With all of this water, our stmoaces should be squeaky clean by now! You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete