Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vlcd 16

Stalled again... this is 3 days at the same weight... I wanted to give up yesterday, but stuck with it... I know that I should be happy I am on vlcd 16 and have lost 21.8 lbs but 18 of that was the first week, and I have only lost 3.8 lbs in 9 days... 9 days... I was prepared for it to slow down but I was expecting it to be better than this... Is it normal to stall like this  twice in a row and please tell me at some point I am gonna see bigger losses again... and that there is hope for me to hit my goal...                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I wonder if I need to adjust my drops but I don't even know where to begin there... I am taking 12 at 8am, 6 at noon, 6 at 4pm, and 12 at 8pm ... and yes Chellie I am drinking TONS of water... like 200 oz a day

4 comments:

  1. You sound so frustrated :( Do you like YouTube? There are a couple vlogs I follow there http://www.youtube.com/user/mamaclok for know-how tips and http://www.youtube.com/user/HebbieDobby for motivation. I'm not familiar with the style of hcg drops your using. When I did hcg, I was taking the drops sublingually twice a day, I followed mamaclok's recipe on my blog - it's under April and followed Simeon's protocol for dosage.

    I hope you feel better! You wouldn't have lost this kind og weight on any other diet. I know it doesn't seem like it, but really you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week 3 I had a 0.8 gain for the whole week! but then had some good losses after that. I know it is hard when you are working so hard and not seeing it on the scale! I cant remember how long of a round are you planning on doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stalled numerous times. Try upping your water intake. Are you getting enough sleep? Also, sometimes people stall when they eat certain things like red meat. I know it is frustrating, but keep going. It will break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From reading other blogs and my own experience doing shorter rounds and then cycling between P2 and P3 may work well for you. Also closely examine what your eating.

    ReplyDelete